Construction and Power Tools in Georgia

header photo

Elcometer 2410 Viscosity Cup Standard Calibration Oils

In order to check the viscosity cup’s calibration or to certify it for ISO purposes, it is imperative that viscosity cup standard calibration oils are used.

Standard oils have a specific drain time, dependent upon the viscosity cup type (Ford, Shell, Zahn etc.) and the orifice or cup number used.

To check the viscosity cup, use the standard viscosity oils in place of the liquid and measure the drain time.

Specific calibration oils can only be used with specific flow and dip cups. Please use the table below to determine which calibration oil is required with each cup, or contact Elcometer. Viscosity oils are supplied in ½ litre (1 pint) bottles.

Go Back

Comments for this post have been disabled.